Global Head of Analytics,
The language we use daily, whether it's realized or not, impacts the way employees feel about their workplace. Today’s organizations can use technology to overcome unconscious bias and build a DEI framework that allows every employee to feel included and valued.
Join this session to learn:
- How recognition data can play a pivotal role in your DEI strategy
- Proven tactics for driving inclusiveness and lower turnover for underrepresented groups
- Examples of microaggressions and in-the-moment micro-coaching to create lasting change
Who should attend?
Any individual, leader or team committed to:
- Continuous improvement in their DEI strategies
- Understanding unconscious language and biases that impact workplace attitudes